Minimalist design is, to place it properly, easy. However, usually, I need a packaged product that’ll make a press release, a declaration that the product inside is the very best of the very best, a design that’s so assured that I really feel like I will turn out to be extra assured simply having this product in my proximity.
We have rounded up 22 package deal designs that characteristic daring typography that makes an impression on the shelf. You can even say that the typography IS the packaging.
1. FOLX Brings Healthcare To The Queer And Trans Community
2. This Is Your Reminder To Drink MORE Water
3. When Life Gives You Lemon, Bottoms Up
4. A Label That Gives You The Least, While Still Delivering The Most
5. Too Gallus Channels Y2K For Vegan Skincare
6. Sheese! Vegan Cheese Didn’t Have To Be That Good!
7. ‘Gigantic!’ Brand Identity Is Bold And Bombastic
8. You’ll Want To Crack Open A Good One Soda
9. Stamp Unveils Dizzying Work On Line Of Protein Shakes For Cyclists
10. Best Studio Wants To Get You Blazed And Wish You A Merryjuana
11. Playful But Not Childish Hiki Sweat Products Know How To Have Fun
12. Talor Made Is Serving Spunky Vibes To The Coffee Industry
13. Japanika Proves That Sushi Is An Art Form
14. Hot Sloth: Get Your Kicks With Some Chill
15. Not Quite Milk, But Milkish
16. Gruvi is Where Gelato Meets Bold Typography and Photography
17. Handsome Brook Farms’ New Carton Design Focuses On Values And Emotion
18. Add Some Oomph To Your Day!
19. Mitka Will Inspire You To Leave Your Mark
20. Say ‘Hi!’ To A New Kind Of Protein Powder Focused On Wellness
21. Midol Refreshes Brand In An Appeal To Millennials and Gen Z Consumers
22. No Food Pics Here, Just Type: Widarto Impact Unveils Work On Gigitt
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.